Buscar

Relax By: Marnie Grace Avila Picson



It's pretty amazing that as the inhabitants of this green world we really have this puzzled and busy existence. We wish that time would stand still and will freeze. It is good to earn for a living and have a secure future but there are just times that we need to slow down and relax. Too much pressure to be the best and to have the edge among others will lead to sickness. Too much expectations of more than you can deliver as a person will give you pain. Allow God to be in control with whatever the future may bring you. It is easier said than done of course. How can someone relax if his daily income is the source of the one time a day meal, which is only dinner for his family. Some would escape taking breakfast because there's no enough money to buy foods to be put on their table or worst they don't have a table at all. We know that to find our purpose in this world we must keep on moving and going but if your life is composed of hectic schedules, deadlines to meet and appointments to make, is there a time for yourself and for your God? None of course, and it seems that you'll feel that if you'll take a break even for a second you  missed a morsel of gold already. I am not a life coach or an expert of psychology, but I am certain that cats are active because they have a certain time on their days to take a nap and better to sleep pretty well. 
 


 

 
My own life now is not perfect, and there are people who thinks that I am Miss I don't care!, well I do but I am just having a little girl's heart who just always wants the simple things in life, like sweets, sodas, and nature, which I know will bring me no good except for the latter, and will just give me a temporary feeling of bliss. How I wish that I will just float on the clouds and enjoy the falling stars, and the moon's light at night. I know I am wasting some seconds but it gives a smile in my heart. Although life may not be perfect and we can't own everything that we want because if we do life will be boring. Certainly, a few minutes or even an hour of your time a day must be reserved for relaxation and break. It depends on you of what type of relaxation you want to give to your self. Praying to the Almighty is also an ultimate source of strength and endurance to survive on the daily challenges of life. In the race of life keep on going but have a break too, sometimes a couch can be your closest. Enjoy!

 

 Photo Credits: Four photos from www.google.com









0 comments:

Post a Comment